Monday, September 28, 2009

Mexican Food

Well the secrets out, I love Mexican food. In fact, I ate it on Friday and Saturday night. Why you may ask. Well here is a little insight into why this delightful meal is just so darn irresistible.

1. Cheese dip
2. Free chips and salsa
3. Let's not leave out the margaritas
4. You can eat for less then $5.00 and be full
5. They make you wear a funny hat on your birthday
6. There is a Mexican restaurant in every town
7. It's always fun to hear the Spanish version of your favorite American songs (you should really listen to the spanish version of Proud Mary)
8. It's as close to Mexico as I will get

Enjoy!
Free Signature Generator

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I've ever craved Mexican more than after reading this post. And perhaps next time I see you, you could sing Proud Mary in espanol for my listening pleasure - just think on it and let me know.

    P.S. Please relay this to Moke: Dear Mokey, I received your message and I'm ON IT. :-)

    ReplyDelete