Thursday, September 24, 2009

I am thankful for

In college I lived with some pretty amazing people that liked to look at the bright side of life. If one of us was ever caught complaining we tried to remember three things that we were thankful for in our life. These past two weeks have not been the best so I have been trying to remember what I am thankful for. Little did I know that God was going to show me my three things when I got home from school today.

1. About a year ago Earle and I were lucky enough to find a bible study that was the perfect fit for us. Not only are these lovely ladies friends of mine but they can all cook too. Today I came home to a great surprise from them, chicken, rolls, mash potatoes, green beans, and I included a picture of what I will probably eat first.


2. I really like to have my house clean and usually don't mind doing it, but sometimes its just nice to walk into a house where everything is clean. After the excitement of our chocolate cake I walked back to our room to find no other then super laundry husband doing the laundry.


3. I did not think it could get any better than super laundry husband and chocolate cake, but I was wrong. I got a surprise in the mail today! My friend Jenna who was one of those college friends that still helps me to be thankful sent us a prize.
I was really excited. In fact I took this picture 5 times just to capture the right amount of excitiveness on my face.

She sent baseball hackey sacks for Earle.

A sweet/funny/silly Jenna would pick out and draw on card and

some super stylish office prizes for me!

I kind of told Earle a little lie about the following. Well you can be the judge. I told him I was getting a picture and a video of him trying out his hackey sacks for Jenna to see. I just forgot to tell him that I was showing her through a blog. Good thing he is thankful for me too!
Sorry it is sideways! I forgot to turn the camera around.



Free Signature Generator

1 comment:

  1. "I mean so basically all I'm doing is kickin' it..."

    LOLOLOLOL. That super laundry husband is one funny guy. I am smiling so big right now. You can probably see it from the LG.

    I just love the 3 Thankful things game. It has always worked like a charm. I can't believe that meal they brought - SO SWEET. That cake is unbelievable.

    And I am so glad ya'll enjoyed the prize!!

    Love, your newly Japanese friend

    ReplyDelete