Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nobody Likes to Help you Move

Recently, I introduce you to my sister, Kristy. She graduated in December and now six months later she has made another big girl decision! She moved from Orlando to Atlanta! (to be closer to her sister I'm sure) Several weeks ago I received a facebook message with the subject: Family Fun Day- May 31st in Atlanta- this was code for I 'm moving and I need help.
Now, Kristy said he correctly when she said nobody really likes to help someone move, they just do it because it is the right thing to do.
Mom, Earle and I once again loaded up the car (Let me remind you we just spent 24 hours together to and from Miami) to go help with the big move.
As you can see she has a few items.
It was not as bad as it looks and now Kristy is only an hour away from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment