Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where did you get that outfit from?

Well, if pictures could talk the ones below would have lots to say!



Saturday was a fun filled day that involved many different outfits if you will.



My family headed up to Stone Mountain to experience "Snow Mountain" Brooke, Kristy, Jessica, Mom, Dad and I all made the trip.





From going skiing before I know that the snow requires many different outfits and gear. As you can see we had that part covered!





Once we were all dressed we headed up the mountain for some tubing time.

After going down the mountain a few times we decided to go play in the snow for a while.


We had a great time at the park and even more fun was to come.



That same night I ditched the snow gear and grabbed my good ole tacky sweater for Mel's Tacky Christmas Sweater Party.







It was an entire day full of laughter, snow, memories, and many different outfits!




No comments:

Post a Comment